Accounting Principals is partnering with a growing development company to hire an individual for a contract to hire Jr. Accountant job in Encinitas, CA. You must have a minimum of two years of accounting experience and some college. The company offers excellent benefits, competitive compensation, a flexible schedule and opportunity for growth!
In this role, you will be responsible for processing full-cycle accounts payable, preparing monthly financial reports, and assisting in month-end close.
Jr. Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare batches of invoices for coding and entry for payment
- Manage the weekly check run
- Obtain approval from management for invoice processing
- Reconcile accounts payable to the general ledger
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Assist with month-end close
- Minimum two years of accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Degree preferred, but relevant experience okay
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Excel
- Experience with Sage accounting software a plus
- Ability to work independently
If you are interested in this contract to hire Jr. Accountant job in central San Diego, CA or other accounting opportunities please apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: