Reputable company in South Orlando is seeking an IT Support Specialist to join their IT team. This position is contract to hire and they are looking to start someone as soon as possible. Please read the qualifications below.
- Monitors and maintains all servers including Exchange, McAfee EPO, Heat Security, and security updates on all systems; tracks and maintains all software updates, firmware upgrades and system patches as needed; recommends new hardware and software needs.
- Assists network system users with software applications; troubleshoots hardware and software on escalated support tickets; assist with the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of servers in the main office, co-location facilities and remote offices.
- Coordinates with respective support vendors to bring resolution to any issues related to Maximo, Solomon, CCH, Integrity, and others
- Monitors EMC storage to ensure availability of servers and applications for staff.
- Administers and maintains asterisk phone system at all office locations; coordinates with Schmooze support on any changes and issues.
- Monitors VMware to ensure infrastructure remains in good health to prevent downtime.
Bachelor's degree with coursework in computer or information science, or related field and considerable experience in VMware, EMC storage, asterisk, and computer/server troubleshooting, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are qualified for this role, please send an email with your resume to Kristina at Kristina.Powell@accountingprincipals.com with the subject line, "Help Desk Support"
Please apply with your CV to: