Accounting Principals is looking for an IT Auditor in Indianapolis, IN. The IT Auditor will evaluate compliance of our IT systems and internally developed platforms with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) legislation. Update documentation of required flowcharts and risk control matrices. Provide remediation assistance and ongoing support as process changes occur. Assist in monitoring strategies to remedy SOX deficiencies. To be able to perform in this job, you will need knowledge of IT General Controls.
This is a 3-6 month consulting position.
Responsibilities of the IT Auditor include:
• Performs inquiries and testing to provide documentation that SOX audit objectives are met and risk and controls are appropriately identified
• Evaluates test results and provide recommendations for remediation and continuous improvement • Executes strategic plans and assist in process improvement initiatives that create efficiencies in compliance processes and identifies opportunities to add value
Qualifications of the IT Auditor include:
• Must have 2 years of experience working in IT Audit or related field for large, US publicly traded companies. Big 4 experience a plus
• CICA (Certified Internal Controls Auditor), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) - must possess one or more certifications
• Must be able to travel up to 30%, including international
• Must have excellent presentation, verbal, and written communications skills
• Experience in NetSuite, Coupa, Callidus, Blackline, SFDC, and other cloud based is a plus
If you are interested in this IT Auditor Job or other opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.accountingprincipals.com
For immediate consideration email Daniel.Segarra@accountingprincipals.com with an updated resume.