Accounting Principals is seeking a remote Invoicing Analyst for a large distribution company located in Jacksonville, FL. This position is fully REMOTE. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of invoicing analysis experience.
Analyze and process client invoices timely and accurately to include:
· Adherence to client invoicing calendar on a periodic basis
· Perform invoice reviews for invoice components prior to transmission to client
· Assist internal and external clients with billing inquiries with accurate timely information
· Act as primary point of contact for your assigned clients
· Work closely with systems teams to improve billing processes and automated systems
· Interpret contract documents to ensure billing is performed in compliance with all contract terms.
· Participate in month-end closing and audits as necessary
· Research and solve invoicing inquiries
· Research and solve customer and supplier inquiries
· Special projects based upon the needs of the department
· Conducts complex work important to the organization.
· Works with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
· Additional duties as assigned
Hourly, based on experience
Contract to hire roll (ability to become permanent based on performance)
Ability and desire to drive change through high-energy, can-do attitude, comfortable working in a high-performance, entrepreneurial, open-door environment
· Must be an outstanding communicator and team player who demonstrates attention to detail, and who also understands how to ensure finance initiatives that support the long-term strategy of the business
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work autonomously
· Attention to detail / detail oriented.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: