An Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Walker, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least two years of experience in an Accounts Payable role, preferably with a multi-location company.
The Accounts Payable Specialist Job responsibilities include:
- Match all invoices with proof of deliveries
- Distribute invoices to sales staff for signatures and approval
- Input invoices into accounting software
- Print and obtain signatures on accounts payable checks
- Performs filing, copying, and scanning when needed
- Maintains vendor files and all relevant documentation
- Answer all vendor inquiries
- Minimum of two years of recent experience in an Accounts Payable position
- Understanding of MS Excel; ability to create functions and Pivot Tables preferred but not required
- Strong customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
To learn more about the Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Walker, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!