A Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Grand Rapids, Michigan is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least five years of experience in an Accounts Payable role, handling all aspects of the AP process with international accounting experience preferred. In this contract to hire position our client is looking for a candidate who can successfully manage all the Accounts Payable functions for all US and Canada operations.
The Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for 100% of the Accounts Payable functions for US & Canada operations
- Reconciliations of AP accounts
- Handling all relevant month end and journal entry responsibilities
- Processing expense reports for upper management
- Minimum of five years of recent experience in a Full Process Accounts Payable position; international accounting experience preferred
- Strong understanding of MS Excel; ability to create functions and Pivot Tables required
- Strong customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
To learn more about the Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: