Invoice Exception Analyst Job in Cincinnati Ohio
Our client is looking for an excellent Direct Hire candidate that can help them in their Accounts Payable department. The primary focus of this position will be working invoices in problem and the GRIR account. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in accounts payable, excellent communication skills and a strong ability for problem solving.
This position will pay between $36K and $38K annually.
Primary Job Duties:
• Manage blocked invoices (receive, investigate and process)
• Assist with Level 2 Vendor Inquiry Tickets and Resolution (resolve, investigate and process vendor tickets not resolved by Invoice Processing Professional and Clerk)
• Analyzes vendor statements to ensure invoices are paid within contractual terms
• Successfully handle most non-routine issues, escalates to management issues that cannot be resolved.
• Ensures all work is performed in accordance with targets.
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team.
• Recognize and communicate potential issues to his/her team leader as appropriate.
• Contributes ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of processes within area of influence.
• Aid in investigating GRIR issues.
• Investigate possible discounts available on blocked invoices
• Perform organizational processes
• Occasional overtime and weekend work may be required during peak periods
• Assist in ensuring efforts of the Accounts Payables Service team support building strong vendor relationships
• 2+ years working in accounting/finance
• Strong understanding of Accounts Payable and vendor resolution
• Proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs
• Exposure working with implementation and/or working with ERP Accounts Payable, Purchasing
• 2-year degree in accounting, finance or related field is preferred
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
If you would like to learn more about this excellent opportunity, please apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: