Accounting Principals has an immediate need for an Excel savvy Inventory Clerk. This position has potential to go permanent for the right candidate! You will be responsible for identifying and researching inventory discrepancies in a large ERP system and update Excel spreadsheets. If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume in a Word document.
Main job duties:
Assists and collaborates with multiple departments to resolve inventory discrepancies
Resolves inventory issues and makes corrections in a timely manner
Ensures remote plants report accurate counts at month-end
Studies receipts, sale order shipments, and postings to endure seamless and accurate flow of product
Consistently provides timely and accurate inventory information and counts to the Lead as needed
Assist Lead with reconciliation of inventory discrepancies at month and quarter end
Participates in cycle counts, physical audits, and preform full physical counts if needed
Performs other inventory related duties as required.
• Previous inventory related experience preferred
• Skill in accurate data entry
• Demonstrated skill working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Proficient skill and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel
Please apply with your CV to: