Inventory Analyst Job in Overland Park, KS Direct Hire
We are currently looking for a degreed candidate (specifically in Economics or Mathematics) for the open Inventory Analyst position. This position requires numerical analysis and forecasting for the products we sell which is in the electronics industry. This position will participate in a range of projects targeting cost, inventory management and supplier delivery and performance. Position will pay $40,000-$45,000 to start on an annual basis.
• Research and analyze economic issues
• Collect data regarding competitive brands
• Analyze data using mathematical models and statistical techniques
• Prepare reports, tables, and charts that present research results
• Interpret and forecast market trends
• Advise sales and management on economic topics related to the industry
• Bachelor’s Degree; preferred in Economics or Mathematics
• Strong analysis skills
• Excellent with numbers
• Strong attention to detail
• An interest in forecast and trends with the changing market
If you are interested in this role, please apply here or go to our website at www.accountingprincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: