Inventory Accounting Specialist Job in Ballard, WA
A local food distributor is looking to bring on an accounting specialist to join their team and focus on maintaining the inventory. If you are proactive and like process improvement this could be the job for you! You will be responsible for calculating, cataloging, and authenticating financial data as it pertains to a fleet of inventory covering 200 warehouses nationwide. This is a direct hire position targeting $50,000 - $60,000. Previous accounting experience is a must.
Your job responsibilities:
• Sort, processes, and analyze warehouse invoices and receipts
• Reconcile inventory quantities on a monthly basis
• Audit inventory balances and research discrepancies.
• Investigate problems with vendors to ensure payment is correct
• Enter new financial codes for processes and ensure correctness
• Reconcile GL accounts
• Extract and manipulate general ledger account data
• Provide monthly inventory reports
• BA degree in Accounting
• Intermediate Excel experience
• Critical thinking and analysis skills a must
• JD Edwards experience is a huge plus
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Decent and courteous communication – oral and written
To apply to this job please click “apply now.” Also, visit our website at accountingprincipals.com for other available employment opportunities in the area. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please apply with your CV to: