We have an Inventory Accounting Analyst position open in Oklahoma City, OK. This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door of a large Oklahoma based company. This role will be responsible for the integrity of inventory valuation by collaborating with management team and store operations. Tasks will include daily review and resolution of items on inventory reports. Ideal candidates will have experience working with WAC (weighted average cost) and able to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve pricing issues. Pay will range from $15-$16 per hour.
Inventory Accounting Analyst responsibilities include:
- Identify root cause of an incorrect WAC
- Communicate and resolve pricing issues
- Utilize analytics and applications related to inventory valuation to resolve receiving and pricing issues
- Assist with data integrity issues involving accounting procedures
- Assist in testing and implementing new procedures and software upgrades
Qualifications of the Inventory Accounting Analyst include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred
- Retail experience
- General accounting knowledge and experience related to GAAP and inventory valuation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If interested in the Inventory Accounting Analyst position, please send word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com. See our website for additional job opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: