Internal Control Auditor Job in Seattle, WA
A principal transportation company is looking to bring an internal control auditor to their team. This role will be responsible for objectively reviewing transactions, evaluating the risk of the transactions, protect against inaccurate reporting of financials, and ensuring the company is complying with laws and regulations. You will conduct performance, lease and concession, and management agreement audits to assist in the completion of the 2016 audit plan. This is
• Use audit standards to review daily transactions and adhere to company and government standards
• Review and analyze daily lease and concession transactions.
• Identify risks and controls and provide written recommendation to management
• Provide reports to management with audit notes and adjustment suggestions
• Pulling and manipulating date for proper analysis and reporting
• Adhere to company audit plan by sticking to deadlines
• Other projects as assigned
• 1+ year of accounting or audit experience
• Ability to manage the audit process professionally (e.g., professional demeanor and rapport).
• Ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively to groups in all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work with tight deadlines.
• Ability to be discreet with confidential information and documents.
• Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office software, data mining software (ACL, PeopleSoft query tools) and other computer applications.
• Extensive experience with automated auditing tools such as ACL and Microsoft Access, PeopleSoft Financials, and query tools.
If you like audit this could be the job for you! Click “apply” below. For other accounting opportunities visit our website accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: