Internal Auditor (part-time)
Paramus, New Jersey
Accounting Principals has recently partnered with a Bergen County, New Jersey based retail corporation, to assist them in their hiring need for an interim Internal Auditor. This position is offering part-time hours (25-30 per week) - a great opportunity for a professional seeking a little flexibility in their work schedule. The Internal Auditor is considered a priority hire!
- Responsible for performing and controlling the full audit cycle - this includes the risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance
- Obtain analyses and evaluate accounting; documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- BS in Accounting or Finance is required
- Prior work experience as an Internal or Senior Auditor
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Attentive to detail; Strong Communication Skills (written and verbal)
We welcome the opportunity to review your resume for consideration. Please submit your resume to email@example.com We look forward to connecting!
Please apply with your CV to: