We are currently recruiting for an Interim Controller role in King of Prussia, PA. This position pays up to $60/hourly.
The Controller will oversee all day to day accounting, inventory and financial statement preparation for this location. The ideal candidate will be very hands on and willing to jump in and assist the team as needed.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Cash Receipts
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Financial close
- Ensure an accurate and timely close process
- Prepare month-end and year-end journal entries necessary to accurately reflect results of operations
- Prepare all required account reconciliations
- Review departmental income statement, analyze variance to budget and prior year, investigate significant changes, and make corrections and observations as needed.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Prepare various analyses as requested by plant and corporate management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university with an emphasis in accounting
- Five to ten years of accounting experience - specifically cost and inventory accounting
- Must have formal Supervisory Experience
- Hands on experience tracking the following: Inventory, Supply Chain, Sales, Operations, and Marketing in order to effectively cost jobs and price products appropriately
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply to this posting and email you resume to Elena.Cruz@accountingprincipals.com