An Insurance Accounting Clerk Job in Grand Rapids, Michigan is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least two years of experience in an Accounting position or higher, handling transactional accounting with a grasp of General Ledger/Month End responsibilities. In this position, our client is specifically looking for an accountant who has a minimum of one year of experience working within the insurance industry.
The Insurance Accounting Clerk Job responsibilities include:
- The ability to process accounting transactions and basic General Ledger responsibilities
- Assisting with Month/Year End Responsibilities as needed
- Generating reports and extracting the meaning from large data sets.
- Developing process improvements to increase efficiency within the department
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in an Accounting Clerk position or higher
- Minimum of one year of experience working within the insurance industry
- Strong grasp of ERP Systems and MS Excel- ability to create spreadsheets and graphs, run reports and write functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred; Associates Degree Required
To learn more about the Insurance Accounting Clerk Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: