We are hiring an Implementation Project Manager for a large financial services firm in downtown Minneapolis, MN. If you have at least 5 years of experience in Large, Extensive, Complex, Cross-Functional Project Management including Client Onboarding, Commercial, Government Payments, and Implementation/Transition experience, this is the job for you! This is a long term contract expected to last at least 12-18 months.
Implementation Project Managers (IPMs) are assigned to work with various clients to establish a variety of payment programs. Programs range from various types of physical cards to virtual programs. IPMs are client facing and also have various internal stakeholder groups that they regularly interact with to complete implementations.
- Owning client relationships from completed sale through successful implementation.
- Consulting with clients on their implementation goals, objectives, and program setup.
- Advocating for clients throughout the entire onboarding/implementation process.
- Holding weekly status update meetings with the client and representatives from stakeholder groups that are involved in the implementations
- Championing project management by coordinating with internal groups as well as the client to ensure timelines are met, issues are communicated, and questions are answered
- Resolving issues and escalating issues beyond span of control
- Creating, managing, and updating project plans to ensure implementations are on track for milestone achievements
- Preparing weekly meeting agenda and minutes
- 5+ years of experience with Large, Extensive, Complex, Cross-Functional Project Management
- 5+ years of Client Onboarding, Implementation, Transition experience required
- PMP certification highly desired
- Commercial and government payments experience required
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
If you are interested in this Project Manager job, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this posting today!
Please apply with your CV to: