A specialized manufacturer local to Perris, CA is seeking a sharp candidate to assist their Accounting department with Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables and light collection calls. This is an excellent chance to develop your Accounting experience if you're a recent college grad looking to further develop your skill-set!
To be considered you must have the following:
-Minimum of 1 year working experience with Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable
-Proficiency with MS Office Suite
-Strong Organizational skills
-Fast and Accurate Data Entry
- Flexible to changing priorities
Main responsibilities will entail but are not limited to:
- Match invoices to PO's and gather supporting documents to process Accounts Payable
- Assist with proper coding of invoices to general ledger
- Post payments into system
- Assist with collections
- Assist with vendor maintenance and clean up
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity! Please visit www.accountingprincipals.com for additional job opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: