Accounting Principals is currently seeking a Bilingual Human Resources/Purchasing Assistant for a full-time position at a growing industrial company in Oklahoma City, OK. This is a temp-to-hire role that will go permanent with good job performance, attendance, etc.
This role will involve helping with administrative duties in both human resources and purchasing deparments. Will handle clerical support utilizing set procedures to perform a variety of tasks and likely cross-train with other departments.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures employee grievances are heard; consults with Corp HR to provide counseling to employees and supervisors on human resources issues.
- Participates in benefits administration (Insurance/401K); distributes material, assist employees, ensures the accuracy.
- Respond to benefit inquiries on plan provisions, benefits, enrollment, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Recommends updates or changes to job descriptions for all positions to the Corporate Human Resources person.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Above average skills in Office 365 including Word and Excel
- High attention to detail
- Strong ten-key (At least 7,000 keystrokes per hour)
- Able to communicate professionally both oral and written
- Bilingual in Spanish HIGHLY preferred although not required
- 3+ years in an administrative capacity
- Experience in an HR or Purchasing department preferred
- Associate’s degree preferred; bachelor’s degree highly preferred
If interested in this Bilingual Human Resources/Purchasing Assistant role, please send word resume to email@example.com or apply directly to www.accountingprincipals.com.
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week, some overtime when needed
Please apply with your CV to: