Are you looking for an amazing opportunity within Human Resources? Accounting Principals is now hiring for 2+years of HR experience in a generalist of support/coordination role.
- Acts as the first point of contact for employees, managers and executives for all general HR questions, seeking support in HR policies, processes, self-service transactions and HR content on online portal
- Assumes an end-to-end ownership for resolving inquiries, as well as for helping employees and managers learn about self service capabilities
- Provide accurate and efficient resolutions of issues and inquiries through multiple channels (e.g., phone, email, Jabber chat, etc.) by following appropriate resolution/assessment methodologies (e.g., investigating and research), utilizing knowledge management tools, educating employees on HR technologies including self-service tools, and determining appropriate course of action or escalation for emerging issues
- Provide initial contact and support for customers managing sensitive and confidential information related to HR issues
- Provide timely and reliable employee support that generates a high level of employee satisfaction and inspires confidence through effective communication, expert knowledge, and efficient escalation to resolve issues
- Communicate effectively (written or verbal) matching customer style, needs, and level of understanding to support optimal employee interaction, including accurate and grammatically correct support through available employee support channels (phone, email, case management)
- Partner with the entire HR organization by sharing knowledge with peers and cross-functional teams and identifying emerging issues or trends
- Comfortable and experienced in processing workflow, transactions and data changes using HR systems and tracking cases in case management tools
- Call Center experience is a plus
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment, build consensus and promote the exchange of information among project team members
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving, and, organizational skills
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for details and further consideration.