We have a Human Resource Administrative Assistant position open in Oklahoma City, OK. Our oil and gas client has an immediate need for a candidate with exceptional organizational skills to support the HR group. This role will be tasked with a variety of functions that include scheduling appointments, transcribing notes, generating reports, and creating presentations. Additionally, you may assist in compiling and developing annual budget. Pay will range between $17-$18 per hour based on experience.
Qualifications of the Human Resource Admin include:
- 2-5 years in related role or human resources
- Excellent people skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize
- Willingness to handle any task small or large
- Extremely professional in all communication and manners
If you have the skills for this Human Resource Administrative position, , please send word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com. See our website for additional job opportunities.