Location: Tampa, FL
• Assist in and facilitate the hiring process to hire RSAs/Merch per period to ensure 100% staffing across FGT Market
• Track Hires, Information Session Attendance, and turn in reports each week
• Hold Weekly Information Sessions/Hiring Events as needed to ensure 100% Zone Staffing Levels are maintained
ABCs of Recruiting Metrics:
• Network, and create meaningful recruiting contacts with outside agencies i.e. Maryland and Virginia Employment Agencies- Create a log of connections and recruiting contacts made, and plans on how to continue to build the relationship. (*Ultimate Goal is to make connections that know our business, and recruit qualified/quality candidates for our open positions on an on-going basis).
• Document applicant flow sources, to track recruiting connections success- Label Recruiting Sources as A- consistently see applicant flow from this source; good recruiting contact to keep relationship building, Label Recruiting Sources as B- maybe see applicant flow from this source 1-2xs a month; overall good connection continue to build the relationship to enhance referral/applicant flow from this source, Label Recruiting Sources as C- applicant/referral flow from this source is 1-2xs every other month; still seeing flow from the recruiting source, however ensure focusing on A, B recruiting sources. C recruiting sources should have a touch point of once every 3 weeks, while A and B recruiting sources should be weekly/bi-weekly.
Innovation/Enhance Future Growth:
• Continue to evaluate and streamline the FL Select Hiring Process- come up with 1 tactic that will enhance the process, and reduce the time to hire an applicant
• Ensuring that new hires are guided quickly and seamlessly through all onboarding paperwork and documentation requirements (including drug screens, MVR, DOT physicals), as well as setting up time for systems onboarding in Week 1 and guiding through in-person or self-led training content not covered by a formal Sales trainer.
2 year-degree (BA preferred)
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
$20 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: