• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to complete data entries, email communications, and setting up organized lists of information
• Daily collection of all driver ppwk, invoices, VCRs, etc.
• Daily replenishing of driver documents in the bins-pay sheets, time off requests, detention forms, daily log sheets, etc.
• Daily scanning and uploading of invoiced orders into EPay
• Updating the driver and safety board-recent safety or driver news, upcoming birthdays & anniversaries, upcoming meetings/events
• Citations and bills payments (Paid week 1 or 2 of each period)
• Placing uniform orders-maintaining updated drivers sizes, and replenishing our uniform inventory as needed
• Replenishing office supplies- whether through online, or local office store
• Any mailing via Fed-Ex of APS reports
• Updating driver and emergency contact information
• Submit completed work hours for the week every Friday before leaving the office
• Back up for payroll entry into Kronos
• Miscellaneous data entry and office assistance as needed to keep saved documents organized and easily accessible.
M-F 7a-4pm $20 an hour
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: