A Junior Staff Accountant Job near Grand Rapids, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least two years of experience in a transactional accounting position or higher, with a firm grasp of Strategic Accounting duties. In this temp to hire position our client is looking for an experienced accountant who is looking to take the next step in their career!
The Junior Staff Accountant Job responsibilities include:
- Conducting financial analysis, generating reports and extracting the meaning from large data sets
- Assisting with process improvement projects in relation to financial measurement and automation of accounting duties.
- The ability to handle all transactional accounting responsibilities from cradle to grave.
- Significant usage of the General Ledger and processing Month/Year End Responsibilities
- Minimum of two years of continuous experience in a transactional accounting position or higher, one year of strategic accounting experience preferred
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel, with the ability to create V/H Lookups, Pivot Tables and VBA Macros strongly preferred
- Strong Multitasking skillset; the ability to wear many hats and balance multiple projects at once
- ERP Software Experience, preferably in SAP or MS Dynamics
- Associates Degree Required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
To learn more about the Junior Staff Accountant Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: