High Volume AP Professional!
Bring your speed and accuracy to this international organization. We need to add a candidate to this team immediately. Software knowledge of SAP or Oracle is highly desired. Your role will consist of performing vendor invoice processing, expense report processing, corporate credit card payment processing and reconciliation, internal customer and vendor research, and other duties necessary to assist the department to achieve accurate record keeping of all Accounts Payable transactions.
• Manage the complete Accounts Payables function including entering receipt and
disbursement transactions into SAP.
• Set up new vendor accounts
• Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Enters all invoices using appropriate documentation
• Insure that approvals are consistent with our internal policies
• Review staff reimbursement requests and prepare payments
• Reconcile staff credit card accounts
• Collaborate with the Talent team to prepare payroll on a semi-monthly basis
• Make deposits as needed
• Enter bank account transactions
• Reconcile development department data
• Assist with yearly tax return and audit
• Track information for 1099 vendors and process year-end 1099 forms
• Maintain orderly accounting records and files, both electronic and paper
• Maintain historical records by filing documents
• Assist with other clerical/administrative duties, as needed
• Assist with other accounting tasks as assigned
• 3-5 years accounts payable/bookkeeping experience for a larger company
• Accounting Skills – Good understanding of Debits, Credits, and Account Types
• Attention to accuracy and detail
• Ability to work well independently, without close direct supervision, and as part of a
• Solution orientation as a team player
• Positive attitude and service orientation; ability to get along with different work styles
Our client is offering an excellent compensation package and benefits. Paid monthly parking is also covered. We look forward to discussing this exciting opportunity with you further!
Please apply with your CV to: