Healthcare Customer Service Advocate- Chandler, AZ
As a network of physicians strive to provide affordable care to patients across the East Valley, we are excited to be adding to our team due to company growth! We are seeking a self-motivated, customer service-oriented professional with over 2 years of customer service experience in the healthcare/medical field! You’ll be handling a high volume of calls in a fast-paced environment, while also conducting research and handling confidential patient information. Beginning pay is between $15-16 per hour.
What you’ll do as a healthcare customer service advocate:
- Respond to incoming calls from patients regarding referrals and prior authorizations
- Process patient complaints, research issues and provide “one call resolution”
- Assist patients with website navigation, general website information and troubleshooting
- Track the status of patient “cases” and conduct outbound follow up/progress calls
- Data enter and document each call activity, ensuring a high level of accuracy and timeliness
What you'll bring to the table:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of customer service experience in the healthcare/medical field
- Experience handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (over the phone and through email)
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality and comply with HIPAA regulations
To apply for the healthcare customer service advocate, please send your resume to Sara at email@example.com for the fastest response! You may also apply online by clicking “apply with us”. For more information, please give Sara a call at 480-644-0500.
Please apply with your CV to: