Healthcare claim processing jobs in King of Prussia Area
Are you a healthcare professional looking to take on your next challenge in your career? Accounting Principals is ecstatic to announce we are actively searching for healthcare professionals of all levels! In this role, you will be part of a high paced, high energy, established healthcare company!
The perfect healthcare claim processor will be responsible for:
• Checking eligibility and benefits verification for treatments, hospitalizations, and procedures.
• Reviewing patient bills for accuracy and completeness, and obtaining any missing information.
• Preparing, reviewing, and transmitting claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing.
• Checking each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount.
• Calling insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
• Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe.
• Answering all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts.
• Updating cash spreadsheets, and running collection reports.
You should have the following qualifications:
• 1-3 years’ experience as a hospital biller, medical accounts receivable or processing a healthcare claim
• Strong communication skills
• Possess a strong understanding of Insurance guidelines
• Have excellent computer skills and general office experience
• High School Diploma or GED required; Medical billing certification or Bachelors in healthcare preferred
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, Apply now! You can also send in your resume to Jordan Mayville at Jordan.Mayville@AccountingPricipals.com.