Accounting Principals has partnered with an established client to find a qualified Grants Program Manager to join their team. Our client offers an excellent place to grow with an extensive team of 12+ including Director Level to Specialist. They are looking for an individual who is in it for the long haul and able to commit to intensive training and instruction.
Are you looking for stability in a time of turmoil? Are you looking for that job where you can work for 8+ years? Read on!
- Assist faculty with development of grant proposal including arranging for program budget and attending to relevant compliance
- Assist with submission and if needed resubmission of grant proposals
- Manage grant program in post-award with the help of management and faculty
- Experience in non-profit, government, university or healthcare is required
- Demonstrated experience in pre-award or post-award grant work, or both
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Requests For Proposal (RFP) is helpful
Salary: $75-85,000 / year (Exceptional Benefits include generous 401k match, Dental/Vision paid for, and a number of medical options choose from)
Hours: Typical hours, currently remote
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: