Accounting Principals is working with our client in San Jose to find a top notch Grants Manager for their team. We need someone who has exceptional ability and knowledge the full grant program management life-cycle. Are you preparing for your next position? Do you want to join a wonderful and successful organization helping take students to the next level? This could be you! Apply now online.
- Manage and prepare applications for State and Federal grants based on all requirements and regulations.
- Facilitate cross-department collaboration to ensure all aspects are accounted for in the application.
- Ensure compliance with federal mandates, California Department of Education regulations, and complete required portions for application as necessary.
- Serve as primary point of contact with funding agencies for all business matters related to the grants and programs.
- Follow up on grant payments and track invoicing as needed
- Extensive experience in grant management including pre-award and post-award.
- Ability to develop and manage a budget and understanding of debits and credits
- Strong project management mind and desire to work cross-functionally
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Ability to review financial statements and spreadsheets and draft memos to senior leadership
Position: Direct Hire
Salary: $100 - 120k
Location: San Jose
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: