Have you wanted to work for a large university? Do you have experience working with Grants or Federal Contracts? If you can say yes to these questions, keep reading! We are currently recruiting a Grant Accountant job in Philadelphia, PA.
In this role responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reconcile contract funding obligations and expenditures with final voucher amounts and determine de-obligated amounts.
- Develop reports and prepare support documentation.
- Handle complex problems through effective and efficient resolutions compliant with Federal and A-133 regulations and policies.
- Supports modifications to contracts and conducts analysis of alternatives and the capabilities and characteristics of the assigned contractors.
- Supports the extension of periods of performance and contract closeout processes.
- Helps ensure that all appropriate steps have been taken to safeguard the interests of our client and that all requirements of law, executive orders, regulations and other applicable procedures have been met.
- Provides authoritative recommendations to improve contract closeout operations, procurement operations and customer service.
- AS degree in Business, Finance, Acquisition or other business related coursework (may be waived with an four (4) to five (5) years of contracting experience)
- 3+ years’ experience in contract invoicing directly related experience
- Full cycle contracts closeouts to include final invoice
- Experience with contract closeout preparation
Please apply with your CV to: