Accounting Principals is searching for a Global Accounting Compliance Support Partner for a direct hire opportunity to support the accounting and finance divisions of a global organization!
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field or Associate’s degree in Finance, Accounting with at least five years accounting experience
• Experience in Freight Forwarding, Accounting, operational or job costing, preferred
• Experience in either Cargowise, Workday preferred
• Experience interpreting and drafting technical and training documentation, required
• Experience designing and validating reports, required
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to understand and interpret technical concepts
• Comfortable with Business Intelligence tools
• Must be comfortable with communication tools such as Skype, ZOOM, BT Conferencing, and others.
• Capable of managing systems reconciliations, review errors and suggest necessary corrections
• Results oriented and able to work in a fast paced and changing environment
• Excellent organizational skills, good problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, ability to manage multiple priorities, good decision making, and strong analytical skills.
• Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well with cross functional teams globally
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: