Are you looking to build upon your existing general ledger experience? We’re partnering with a non-profit organization in Salem to find a new General Ledger Accountant for their team. The right person for this role will have a degree in accounting or finance, 2-5 years of GL accounting experience, and a strong understanding of GAAP.
This is a contract opportunity paying up to $31 an hour.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations for month and year end close
- Assist with financial reporting
- Prepare and review audit schedules to assist with external audits
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- 2-5 years of progressive experience in general ledger accounting
- Experience with multiple ERP systems is preferred
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Compensation: $27 - $31 per hour DOE
Please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity! We look forward to working with you!
Please apply with your CV to: