Full Cycle AP Specialist in Chandler, AZ
Join our global organization who is a leading manufacturer of construction materials and circuit boards! Why join our organization? We are a team composed of tenured employees, we promote from within and offer competitive benefits and perks! Furthermore, our top priority is providing first-class service to our customers and using cutting-edge technology to create our products! As a Full Cycle AP Specialist, you’ll be processing a high volume of invoices daily, reconciling vendor statements and preparing for month-end close. To be considered, you must have SAP software experience, along with 2 years (or more) of accounts payable experience. Beginning pay is between $16-19 per hour and interviews are being conducted right away!
What you’ll do as a Full Cycle AP Specialist:
- Utilize SAP software daily to code, match and process vendor invoices
- Establish new vendor accounts and research vendor discrepancies
- Perform weekly check runs, initiate wire transfers and process ACH payments
- Reconcile vendor statements and create month-end reports using Excel
- Prepare journal entries and post transactions to the general ledger
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of full cycle accounts payable experience required
- SAP software experience and proficient in Excel is a must
- Customer service-oriented and sharp communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience creating reports and preparing for month-end close
Interested in the Full Cycle AP Specialist and meet the above qualifications? If so, please apply now! For the fastest interview request, please email your resume to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also click “apply with us” on our website. Please give Sara a call at 480-644-0500 if you have questions/would like to learn more.
Please apply with your CV to: