Full-cycle Accounts Receivable in Roselle, IL
A construction company is looking for you to join their team! This is a full cycle accounts receivable specialist. You will be handing customer service, accounts receivable, cash apps, b2b collections and aging follow up. You must be able to deal with several different personalities in an extremely professional manner. If you are detail oriented then you will be a great fit! Free parking and lunch is provided daily! They also offer full benefits at minimal cost to the employee. In addition, there are discounts available at certain destination properties!
Your Job Responsibilities:
• Data entry of incoming receivables to accounting software.
• Follow up about payment follow up.
• Manage the aging report
• Monitor past due accounts
• Extensive email follow-up
• Assisting with revenue recognition
• Other ad hoc assignments as needed
• Outgoing, friendly personality
• Detail oriented and organized
• Persistent and ability to interact with any level of management
• Intermediate Excel
• Comfortable working in a high-volume environment
Click “apply” below if you would like to be considered for this position. For other accounting and finance opportunities visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: