Full Cycle Accounts Payable Accountant Job in Seattle, WA
Are you a fresh Accounting graduate seeking an opportunity to learn systems and processes? Do you want to put in practice all the Accounting knowledge that you learned in school? Our client is looking for someone just like you! One of our largest clients in the downtown Seattle area is looking for a Full Cycle Accounts Payable Accountant to join their expanding team!
Full Cycle Accounts Payable Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Entering invoices into the company’s ERP system and posting the payments to the correct GL accounts.
- Match invoices to purchase orders and receiving documents.
- Audit teammates invoice batches and handle occasional manual check runs.
- Accurately calculate state and international taxes, as well as discounts for early or on time payment, and apply correctly to invoices.
- Assist in other areas of Accounting as the business may require.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited institution.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail, and accountability.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Self-starter who has a knack for problem solving.
- Desire to organically grow in the field of Accounting.
If you would like to be considered for this fun and dynamic Full Cycle Accounts Payable Accountant Job in Seattle, WA, please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume and apply right now! We cannot wait to consider you for this role!