Full Charge Bookkeeper
A construction firm located in Knoxville, TN is seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their accounting team. If you have worked for a construction firm previously and have job costing experience and are looking for a Direct Hire opportunity, this might be the next career move for you! You will earn up to $55K per year, depending on experience.
The Responsibilities Include:
· General Ledger entries
· Preparing monthly financial statements
· Bank reconciliations
· Assisting with month-end close procedures
· Job costing
· Processing Payroll
The Qualifications Include:
· 2+ years of bookkeeping/accounting experience
· Sage or MAS100 software experience required
· Construction experience strongly desired
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Must have proven job tenure
· Desire to learn and be challenged
· Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
· Possess excellent communication skills
To learn more about the Full Charge Bookkeeper Job in Knoxville, TN please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please apply with your CV to: