Accounting Principals is assisting our client with a search for a Full Charge Bookkeeper in Lawrence, KS. This is a stable company looking for someone to come on board and replace an individual that is retiring. You will be responsible for AP, AR, Payroll, G/L and more. You’ll work in Quickbooks and experience in Quickbooks is preferred. You must have at least 5 years of experience as a bookkeeper to be considered for this job. This position will pay between $17-$21/hour and is contract-to-hire.
The Full Charge Bookkeeper job duties and responsibilities include:
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Processing company payroll (about 15 employees)
- Creating reports and sharing with the team
- Ability to interact with employees and be assertive when needed
- At least fives years of experience processing AP, AR and payroll
- Associates Degree or higher preferred (will consider excellent experience as a substitute for education)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skill
- Quickbooks experience
- Experience in a small to mid-size company preferred, desire to work in this type of environment as well
Are you looking for a Full Charge Bookkeeper job in Lawrence, KS? If so, apply now! This job is open immediately. Go to www.accountingprincipals.com and submit your resume today for consideration.
Please apply with your CV to: