Full Charge Bookkeeper Job in Seattle, WA
Are you a Full Charge Bookkeeper who is seeking a new opportunity? Maybe you live in the city and don’t want to travel so far to your job. Consider this dynamic opportunity with one of our Seattle clients! A company that we work with in the Downtown Seattle area is seeking a new Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their business! You will be processing AP, AR, and Payroll. You will also handle reconciliations and assist the Controller with reporting duties.
Full Charge Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
- Handle Accounts Payable duties and complete check runs.
- Responsible for all Accounts receivable duties including vendor maintenance and invoice creation.
- Complete invoice adjustments and account reconciliations.
- Assist the controller with reporting and other duties.
- Additional responsibilities as the business may require.
- A.A. or a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 2 years of Full Charge Bookkeeper experience.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly shift priorities and maintain a positive attitude.
- High level of accountability and punctuality.
If you wish to be considered for this Full Charge Bookkeeper Job in Seattle, WA, please apply now with a version of your resume in Microsoft Word! We are looking forward to reviewing your resume and qualifications!