Full Charge Bookkeeper Job in Auburn, WA
Are you an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper who is looking for a new job in the Auburn valley? Do you love the work, but can’t handle the commute any longer and need something closer to home? If this sounds like you, then please consider this opportunity! A client of ours in the Auburn area is seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper to handle their business’ Accounting needs!
Full Charge Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
- In charge of all Accounts Receivable duties, obtaining W9s, creating invoices, and maintaining vendor profiles.
- Handle full cycle Accounts Payable duties, including matching invoices to purchase orders and receiving documents.
- Perform check runs, process payroll, and handle account reconciliations.
- Solve discrepancies with vendors and clients, and spearhead Accounting process improvements.
- Assist with other areas of the business if required.
- An Accounting degree is required for this position.
- At least 3 years of Full Charge Bookkeeping experience.
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook and remain cool under pressure.
- High attention to detail and a great deal of accuracy.
- QuickBooks experience is a plus!
If you would like to be considered for this Full Charge Bookkeeper Job in Auburn, WA, please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume and apply right now! We are looking forward to putting you up for consideration with our client!