Are you looking for a family friendly non-profit environment? If you’re looking for a company like this, then we may have the place for you. We are currently looking to fill a Full Charge Bookkeeper job opportunity for this community driven East Bay company located in Berkeley, California. You should have 3 or more years of experience as a Full Charge Bookkeeper or Accountant. You will be responsible for AP, AR, Payroll (30 employee’s), journal entries, account reconciliations , allocations, annual closings (month, quarter, year-end), essentially handling the complete bookkeeping transactional side of accounting. The hourly pay for this position is between $25.00 to $30.00 depending on your level of experience.
Your Qualifications for the job include:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in related field would be preferred, but will consider a candidate with the right experience and no degree
- 3 years of experience as a Full Charge Bookkeeper of Accountant
- Experience in a non-profit industry required
- Software experience with Quickbooks required
- Solid communication skills
- Strong understanding of debits and credits
- Attention to detail, able to pick up tasks quickly, and organized
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!