We’re looking for an Analyst to join our Fixed Asset team! The ideal candidate with have higher education in accounting and at least a year of experience – but fixed assets experience is not required! We’re willing to train an eager and motivated candidate with good technical skills and an accounting background. If you’re looking for a chance to expand your accounting knowledge and learn from a strong accounting team, please apply today!
As a Fixed Asset Analyst, you will:
- Review completed projects and prepare construction-in-progress files to be loaded into the FA system
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Maintain project files and manage status
- Prepare depreciate budgets
- Document financial transactions and prepare financial reports monthly
To qualify for this position, you should have:
- Advanced education in Accounting – Associates in Accounting or higher preferred
- At least a year of transactional accounting or analysis experience
- Good technical skills, especially Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Eager and willing-to-learn personality
To hear about this job, or other accounting jobs in the East Valley, apply today or send your resume to Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Please apply with your CV to: