Do you have strong nonprofit experience with preparing and filing the consolidated fiscal report? Accounting Principals is partnered with a nonprofit to fill a Fiscal Reporting Manager job in Manhattan. This is at least a three month contract role looking to start immediately. The ideal candidate will have experience with social services non-profits and related city, state and federal grants.
Responsibilities of the Fiscal Reporting Manager job in NYC:
- Liaison between various department to collected required data for CFR
- Preparation and filing of consolidated fiscal report
- Ensuring all expenses and revenue are appropriately recorded
- Preparation of state cost report
- Minimum education, BA in Accounting/ Finance required
- Social service non-profit ideally with experience handling, Office of Mental Health, Office for People with Development Disabilities and the Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse
- Exceptional communication both verbal and written
If the above job description for the Fiscal Reporting Manager job in Midtown Manhattan is in line your experience then please apply today!