Financial Auditor needed for 4-6-month contract engagement
Our client in Cincinnati, OH is looking for an experience financial auditor for a 4 - 6-month contract position. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of financial audit experience along with excellent communication skills.
- Assess compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assess risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
- Complete audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicate audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
- Improve protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices, in the internal control structure, and in operating processes; identifying root causes.
- Support external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Provide financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization's reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Contribute to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- 3+ years of Financial Audit experience
- CPA is highly preferred
- Prior public accounting experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
If you or anyone you know is interested in this contract position, please apply now or go to our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: