Accounting Principals is looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data-based information for a Chicago based company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help the company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements. This is a temp position payig $20-$25 for 4 months.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) considering company’s goals and financial standing.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Proven working experience as a finance analyst.
- Knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Knowledge in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments.
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Great presentation, reporting and communication skills.
Please apply with your CV to: