Accounting Principals is looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data-based information for a Grand Rapids based company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help the company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements. This is a temp position. If you are interested in leaning more about this opportunity keep reading!
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) considering company’s goals and financial standing.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field.
- Develop financial models, conduct bench marking and process analysis.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- 3 Proven working experience as a finance analyst.
- BS in Accounting or Finance required.
- Knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Strong skills in MS Office specifically MS Excel
If you are interested in this position apply below! For other accounting or finance related positions in Grand Rapids, MI apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: