Accounting Principals is proactively recruiting for a contract Financial Analyst in the Pittsburgh, PA area! The Financial Analyst will be required to prepare financial statement accruals, as well as communicate with cross functional areas to meet deadlines and manage reports in a fast-paced environment. This contract offers competitive pay, great hours, and an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills and grow in your career.
• Assist in processing payments and reconciliation reporting during periods of high volume.
• Prepare and/or review financial statement accruals.
• Gather results and prepare reporting to present to Account Management for distribution to clients.
• Leading regular communication with cross functional areas in order to meet deadlines, including Client Pricing, Account Teams, IT, Audit, etc.
• Review the setup, payments and reconciliation reporting for clients’ Financial Pricing and Rebate guarantees.
• Bachelor’s in Business, Finance, Accounting preferred.
• Strong communication skills to communicate to all levels within the organization.
• Self-sufficient and a quick learner.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills to perform pivot tables and V look-ups.
• Ability to communicate requests, results and issues effectively with team members, management and cross functional areas.
• 2-3 years of business/financial analyst or equivalent experience.
To learn more about this position with Accounting Principals, visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: