Accounting Principals is looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data-based information for a Long Island- based company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help the company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
- Assist the regions in translating strategic budgets into tactical and operational rostering and scheduling:
- Ensure accurate schedules are maintained and SLA’s of the various airline customers are met through effective and efficient planning of staff and equipment resources following company guidelines and per applicable Law and legislation of the relevant country.
- Ensure that resource requirements are determined in an efficient and economical manner to optimize productivity.
- Ensure roster quality to adequately meet forecasted workload demand
- Support business strategic decisions by providing meaningful and accurate data analysis about demand and workforce needs
- Develop staffing plan for local station(s) to deploy
- Assist in contributing to operational profitability through proper efficient planning of resources:
- Work with individual GM’s to embed new process.
- Identify customer schedules in our local operations
- Determination and implementation of effective engagement standards
- Roll out and embed new rosters as needed or requested on basis of Workload Profiles
- Supporting Operational compliance and Financial reporting processes:
- Review and monitor Plans vs Actual while tracking, managing and reporting out KPIs’
- Amend and change reporting routines at local stations
- Advise necessary changes to local and / or regional organizations
- Ensure that adequately trained staff are scheduled in order to satisfy the requirements of the various airlines while meeting Safety and Security standards
REQUIRED SKILLS and ABILITIES
• 4-6 years’ experience in budgeting, business analysis, planning & rostering
• Knowledge of change management and influential factors
• Knowledge of CBA, Labor Laws & regulations
• Knowledge of RMS solutions (like Inform, SP Expert, SITA or other) is an asset, but not mandatory
• Strong excel skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent oral, written and communication skills
• Personable and professional demeanor
• Abilitymulti-task and work independently as well as in different (local) teams
• Must be able to work under high demand and pressure
• Ability to work with tight deadlines
Hours are 8:30- 5:00 Monday – Friday.
Hourly $34-$40 based on experience.
This Opportunity will not last.
Please apply with your CV to: