Accounting Principals is looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data-based information for a Long Island- based company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help the company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) considering company’s goals and financial standing.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Develop financial models and process analysis.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field.
- Proven working experience as a finance analyst.
- Knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Knowledge in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments.
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Great presentation, reporting and communication skills.
APPLY TODAY! This Opportunity will not last.
Please apply with your CV to: