- Performs daily trading functions from reconciliation through to trade preparation and submission including cash movements.
- Prepares work papers related to the accounting close such as monthly trade summary and cash control schedules.
- Requests copies of bank cancelled grant checks.
- Processes stop payments for checks.
- Prepares daily trade summary in the prescribed format.
- Prepares Contributions and Grants monthly report packages.
- Processes bank ACH for grant wires.
- Serves as primary backup for brokerage associate which requires the processing of daily donor brokerage contributions.
- Seeks out efficiencies and improvements in the finance and accounting business processes.
- Handles and completes special projects as developed or requested.
- Safeguards the assets of our client and its records.
- Ensures full regulatory compliance and observes the Principles of the Code of Conduct set forth by the AICPA.
- Possesses working knowledge of our Client’s business model and workflows.
- Maintains professional and positive rapport with internal and external business partners.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant technical or business discipline.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Must have knowledge of types of investments and the ability to navigate multiple systems.
- Formal Accounting and Financial coursework or experience required.
- Fund Accounting knowledge desirable.
- Advanced Excel skills and proficient with other Microsoft Office products.
- Detail oriented with strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Maintains the highest level of integrity, professionalism, and ethical standards in all activities
Please apply with your CV to: