Accounting Principals is hiring a financial analyst in Clearwater. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp on budgeting and forecasting as well as possess a bachelor’s in finance. This is a contract role with the opportunity to go permanent contingent upon attendance and performance.
- Experience creating and analyzing financial reports
- Manage financial accounting and monitor reporting systems
- Analyze and evaluate budgets and expense for cost-reductions
- Assist with auditing of financial records
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business administration
- 5+ years’ experience in financial analysis
- Strong background using Microsoft Excel
- A positive attitude and the ability to manage priorities under a deadline
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you would be a good fit, please apply www.AccountingPrincipals.com and for immediate consideration email your resume to Alyssa.Abramson@AccountingPrincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: