Accounting Principals is partnering with our longstanding client in the downtown Seattle area to hire a Financial Analyst! This is a rapidly growing company that is looking for some additional help within Finance and Accounting. If you are skilled at variance analysis, monthly financial and management reporting, advanced Excel work and forecast support, please apply with us today! We are hosting virtual interviews and still eager to help you get back to work.
• Gather and extract data from financial reports and the General Ledger
• Create and analyze income statements, profit and loss statements, balance sheets, etc.
• Summarize data and provide recommendations to the Controller and Leadership team
• Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
• Support the finance team with changes such as recent acquisitions and company growth
• Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives
• Complete adaptive reporting
• Budgeting and forecasting financials for coming year
• Updating accounting and finance processes as needed
• A bachelor’s degree in finance/Accounting preferred, but not required
• Excellent Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Spreadsheet Manipulations, etc)
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization skills and attention to details
We look forward to receiving your resume and application today. We are immediately considering applicants for this position and would love to speak to you as soon as possible. Thank you so much!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy/
Please apply with your CV to: