Financial Analyst Job in Oakland, CA!
Our very successful Non-Profit organization is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our ever-growing team! Looking for someone who is passionate about Education and the empowerment and development of our hard-working Healthcare workers.
Brief Overview of Job Duties:
• Preparation of the Annual Budget
• Research and solution to budgetary issues
• Analysis of monthly expenses
• Tracking and Reporting the allocation of certain Investment Forecasting and Earning Statements
• Tracks budget changes, distributing revenue, and monitoring expenses
• Projections on investments
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance
• 5+ years of experience in Budgeting and Forecasting
• Healthcare Industry experience
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to multi task and maintained an organized work flow
Salary is up to 85K per year* Based on experience.
Apply Today at www.accountingprincipals.com